BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, 1 April 2012

A thrifty idea for cosmetics in lipstick packaging.

Again, sorry for the absence- I have a note from my mother explaining why i've been away though. I'm joking: I have no note, I have just been incredibly busy with university work.


Back to make do and mend!



I purchased Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Protectant Stick on a flight to Germany. Thankfully I paid £22 for an entire set found here. Whilst trying to get a link for the lip balm -- let's not gloss (hahah, d'ya geddit? Gloss, lipbalm?!) over it, it is a lipbalm-- I discovered that it comes to a massive £270.00 per 100g. Therefore I was terribly annoyed to discover that half of balm was still in the bottom of the  twisty stick thing * technical term* so I scooped it out and popped it in a carmex tin. I'm sure many people would have thrown away this seemingly empty packaging, but PLEASE check! There was over 1cm worth of product in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment